UltraPixel Premium Lightsabers
What is an UltraPixel Saber?
The new Ultrasabers UltraPixel sabers put more power over the look and sound of your custom lightsaber in your hands than any before it. These sabers come equipped with our latest UltraPixel Blades and Obsidian Soundboards with Chassis, allowing for extreme customization even on the go. With the power of the UltraPixel String Blade every color in the Ultra Sabers arsenal is constantly at your fingertips!
UltraPixel Blades bring extension and retraction animations, a brand new Latch Lockup feature, come with Flash on Clash built right in- and when paired with our new Obsidian Soundboards, give you control over volume, sound, brightness and MORE! Check out the video for a peek at the latest features, and a walkthrough on our new Obsidian Launcher!
While UltraPixel sabers come with tons of features equipped, it is possible to customize them even further with the use of our Obsidian software. We recommend that you educate yourself on its capabilities first. Please watch the videos to begin your training.
What does an UltraPixel Saber allow you to do?
- 127 Individual LEDs housed along the blade allow for movie-like extension & retraction effects, and some of the brightest blades available on a custom lightsaber.
- Available with our Obsidian Lite, Obsidian v3, and Obsidian v4 soundboards in a unique battery & speaker chassis.
- Gesture-controlled on-board settings menu for blade brightness, color, sound, and volume.
- Cycle through up to 10 soundfonts & color configurations through the on-board menu without connecting to a computer, with up to 25 effects per font (up to 25 sounds different sounds for Swing, Stab, Spin and Clash effects).
- Customizable with up to 6:40 minutes audio memory.
- Accepts both LSU and WAV sound format (mono, 16 bit, 48 kHz)
- Powered by a single 3.7V, 18650 Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Built-in battery holder and electrical protection
- Auto-power-off at timeout and low battery.
Ready to construct your UltraPixel Saber? This configuration is available on sabers across the arsenal! Look for the UltraPixel option on your next Ultrasaber!
Say hello to the new UltraPixel Blades and Obsidian Soundboards with built in battery chassis! Watch to learn how to control the brightness, volume, and color of your lightsaber anywhere, any time.
Installing the Obsidian Launcher on your desktop
Hey everybody its Emory again with Ultrasabers and I'm here today to show you guys how to install and use the launcher program for the new obsidian v4. What we have here is a laptop loaded with Windows 8 and behind it is a Mac I'm going to go ahead and show you how to install on both machines.