Combat Lightsabers to Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine
Being a Jedi is about much more than combat — it’s about the enlightenment that comes with being at peace with the Force. Sith lords, on the other hand, bend and contort the Force to their will. Whether you choose the path of the light or the dark side, there will be conflict — and for that, combat lightsabers are necessary. After all, it’s called Star Wars for a reason. While some fans are satisfied to have a lightsaber replica that looks like the weapon of their favorite character, others actually want to duel. Maybe it’s for fun, or maybe it’s competitive, but it definitely requires high-quality combat lightsabers to harness the power of the Force.
There are different types of combat sabers on the market. You might know you want something awesome, but choosing is like deciding whether or not to join your evil father in his conquest to rule the galaxy — there are advantages to every option. You can get ones that are premade and ready to duel. Or, you can buy custom dueling lightsabers that are designed to your specifications. You might save some money on a premade option, but building custom sabers ensures you get what’s best for your journey. Either way, you need battle-ready lightsabers that can withstand combat.
What Should You Look for in Combat Sabers?
Combat lightsabers come in different forms, and deciding which one is right for you comes down to numerous factors, such as:
- Fighting Style: Is it suited to your lightsaber fighting style and the types of duels you want to do?
- Manufacturer: Is it a durable lightsaber from a reputable company that offers high-quality products?
- Price: Are you looking for high-quality lightsabers in your price range?
- Aesthetic: Does it look cool?
The answer to these questions will differ for every young padawan. It’s crucial to do some research and only consider premium lightsabers regardless of your price range.
Different Combat Lightsabers for Different Dueling Styles?
It may sound odd to the new initiates who are used to bulls-eyeing womp rats in their T-16s back home, but lightsaber combat is a form of martial arts. As such, there are numerous styles you can engage in, from traditional fencing, kendo and historical European martial arts (HEMA) to Eskrima and heavy-grade fighting styles. Different types of combat lightsabers work better for different types of duels. For example:
- Long combat sabers (11 to 12.5″ hilts) are good for kendo and defensive fighters who need to generate power.
- Medium-length combat lightsabers (10-11″ hilts) are often the best choice for beginners because they bring balance to the Force, being usable for both offense and defense with one or two hands.
- Short combat sabers (below 10″ hilts) are light and fast, making them excellent for traditional fencing and Eskrima styles.
Use UltraSabers Combat Lightsabers to Rule the Duel
Custom sabers need to be made with high-quality materials, like aircraft-grade machined aluminum, to withstand every duel you put them through. At UltraSabers, you can build your own lightsaber to make sure it’s exactly what you want. You’ll select a hilt to start with and then trick it out with tons of custom options. For example:
- The Initiate LE V2 is considered one of the best combat lightsabers on the market with a short hilt.
- The Initiate V3 is one of the best combat lightsabers with a medium-length hilt.
Beyond those, we have plenty of other options that are sure to tickle your midi-chlorians.
Find the Best Combat Lightsabers at UltraSabers
We’re ready to give you the unimaginable power that Obi-Wan spoke of. Our custom combat lightsabers are the best you’ll find in this or any galaxy. Start forging yours today!